Fanwood Rescue would like everyone to come out and support our amazing town in the Battle of the Union County “Woods” Foodstock competition!! All the food will be going to all the people in need and help rid hunger at a local level!
Donate food at Borough Hall (75 N Martine Ave, Fanwood) or at the Fanwood Memorial Library (5 Forest Rd, Fanwood)!
All food donations must be non-perishable. Suggested items include:
- Canned fruit (preferably items in light syrup or natural juice)
- Canned soups, vegetables, and beans
- Tuna fish
- Coffee and tea
- Pasta (all types), rice, and macaroni & cheese
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Stuffing, cranberry sauce, and other Thanksgiving items
- Small individual portions of apple sauce, pudding, snacks and juices
For more information, check out the Fanwood Borough website and https://www.tapinto.net/towns/scotch-plains-slash-fanwood/sections/giving-back/articles/battle-of-the-union-county-woods-as-fanwood-and-garwood-compete-to-see-which-town-can-hold-a-bigger-food-drive!!